I LOVE YOUTUBE!!!!! It is the best-literally. You can find ANYTHING on YouTube. You need to learn how to sew? How to do a math problem? How to ride a bike?! There's a video for that. On YouTube. So, through this process of searching YouTube for an awesome video, I found some on Flash Mobs. Oh my goodness...I love flash mobs almost as much as I love White Cheddar Cheezits and that's saying a lot. So, with that being said. I found this awesome flash mob video. This video was shot in Paris and it is the biggest one EVER. To be in a Flash Mob is definitely on my Bucket List. It WILL happen.
So, if you haven't explored YouTube yet, do it. There is something out there that will spark your interest. There is also another website called TeacherTube that has videos that are educational and it literally has endless information as well. Go see for yourself!
No comments:
Post a Comment