Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Thing Thirteen

Typically when I need to share a document with a person or a group I will just send an email with the document attached, and get various feedback from each person contacted through email. It seems like there would be something a bit easier to do to send the same document to numerous people and to share everyone's feedback with each other. Well, there is now! And until I was a part of this class I had never heard of either site/application. What are these magical sites, you ask? Zoho and Google Docs.

As stated before, I love Google. That is my go-to place if I have a random question, need to find lyrics to a song, or find articles for school. However, I was rather disappointed with Google Docs. Google Docs simply allows you to create a document on the site and it gives your document a URL to "share" with other people. Zoho, has MANY different options. I particularly found their Collaboration Apps options to be very useful anyone, but specifically businessmen/women and teachers. Through Zoho you can share your document(s) and get loads of feedback. If I had to choose, I would go with Zoho!

No comments:

Post a Comment