Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Thing Twenty-Two

Livebinders.com
is a pretty neat site to have, especially for a teacher. It allows you to compile a collection of your documents, favorite websites, virtually anything and save it in essentially, a binder. This tool is very useful to have handy for the classroom. You could literally save ANYTHING in them. You could have one for student assignments, a sub folder, extra credit opportunities, etc. There is no limit to what you could do with Livebinders. I created 3 binders: one for Education (websites that are beneficial to me as a college student as well as a future teacher), Personal (includes websites that I frequently enjoy "shopping" on), and one for Blogs that I keep up with and enjoy reading.

Here is my Livebinder:(All of my binders are listed as 'Personal' so, you may not be able to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment