Who knew that more social networking sites existed other than Facebook and Twitter? I didn't! Even more surprising is that there is one for teachers! Created right here at Austin Peay! It is called Teacher Pop and you can check it out here. While exploring other social networking sites, I found a site that I have been a faithful user to: IMDB (Internet Movie Database)-I had no clue that it was technically a social network. Too cool for school!
As a member of this society, I definitely am an avid user and visitor of Facebook and Twitter. I "keep up with the Jones'" as far as that goes.
I think that I will use Teacher Pop in the near future as I begin my life as a new teacher, being as how Teacher Pop is a social network designed especially for teachers. It is a great community to have your voice heard and to hear the wisdom of other teachers as well. :-)
Visit TeacherPop
No comments:
Post a Comment