Social Networking...is a HUGE part of American society today. There are applications on mobile phones in which you can keep the world up to date with your every breath. I am guilty of being addicted to Social Networking-I am constantly on Facebook. I check my Twitter every now and then. I feel as though Twitter is more of a "celebrity" thing-granted, I do follow celebrities but I also use Twitter to "follow" companies and stores to keep up with different sales. However, through this class we had to explore Twitter to find educational Twitter pages. I was a bit skeptical thinking, "Really?!", but there actually are some really neat Twitter accounts made for teachers BY teachers. All you have to do is Search: Education and you will find a number of accounts that are dedicated to education. This is a new, modern tool that will be increasingly used, a tool that will be old news sooner than we think. So, while it's here and available-check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment