Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Thing Seven


I have known about Flickr for a few years now, but had never really explored the site or had any interest to see what it had to offer. I am SO glad that exploring Flickr was a requirement for this class! Flickr may very well be the best thing since Justin Beiber and/or sliced bread. For this post we had to explore Flickr, learn some new things about Flickr (how to navigate it and so forth) as well as upload an image. I chose the one above brought to us by this guy. The reason I chose this photo in particular is because it is of a pub in Dublin, Ireland-A place I will be touring for a week next summer as well as the number one place on my "Places to See" list. Flickr is a really neat site and is a great place to share your photos with others, read their comments on your photos and others' photos, as well as a great place for you to get pictures for yourself or to incorporate in your classroom! Check it out! You won't be disappointed.

:o)


No comments:

Post a Comment