:o)
An exploration of Instructional Technologies from a college student's point of view...
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Thing Eleven
Now that I have a Google Reader and know how to subscribe to others' blogs, the world is essentially at my fingertips! I simply looked at the list of Technorati, which led me to a screen with different categories. Anything you can imagine is available, someone somewhere is blogging about it. Since I am planning on doing some traveling of my own next summer, I naturally looked to see if there was a Travel category. Guess what? There was! Any many,many blogs at that! I chose this one in particular because I think it will be neat to see a couple's perspective on traveling and to see why they love traveling so much. I have also explored Pioneer Woman's blog and have found it quite useful-She is amazing! Technorati is super easy to navigate and gives you more options to look at than you could possibly know what to do with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment