Through this class, part of the process is to create a blog (obviously) and to learn new things from others and vice versa. For this post, I chose 3 different blogs to follow in this class:
-Jennifer Jackson's blog; Jennifer and I have the same classes for the Fall and have became friends over the past year or so. I am interested to see her take on things as we explore technology in this class.
-Amber Garris' blog; Amber and I had Education 3070 together last semester. She is a pretty smart cookie, so I am interested to see what neat things she finds as she explores different sites.
-Shatica Johnson's blog; I do not know Shatica personally, but she is in my class so I figured I would follow her blog to learn more about her and her views on educational technologies.
Also, by following a person's blog, you have the privilege of commenting on their blog and sharing your thoughts with the blogger themselves as well as other people who read that blog, also enabling you, as a blogger, to share your blog with others. Commenting allows you to share your opinions and ideas with others and to learn more about topics you didn't know of or didn't quite understand.
No comments:
Post a Comment